Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 24

Thought I had finished all the taping- but... part of the tape didn't adhere well to the rim so I cut it off/added filler and am waiting for it to dry. Tomorrow I will sand it down and retape the area. I also will start the sanding process of the tape ends. I want to get this done and over with before I flip it. Then after the bottom is finished I will flip it back and add the last of the fiberglass cloth and epoxy to the top and inside, then paint.

I also laid out cup and shell holders for the back seat and the front bench. I could probably have bought them but since I'm all wood I need to stay that way.

Been thinking about a door for the front storage. I made the hole to big and would like to keep things from falling out. However, the extra room for foot space for the front passenger is nice... who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment