Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 63


EDITH is complete. I went on vacation for a couple of days and when I returned she was waiting for me. I finished the camo, installed all the electrical and rub rails, and put the seats in.

The pictures below show some of the details that went into her. I decided on a shadow camo pattern to help hid her in various conditions. I found that to much camo makes it look like a dark blob on the horizon and ducks see it. Therefore I just broke up the outline with cane, leaves, and shadows.

Edith has a bilge pump, floor lights, head lights, running lights, 12V receptacle, fishfinder on the electrical end. 2 seats, trolling motor, 8 hp tiller motor, 3 rod holders, and all accessories (running lights) have a storage area.

I will post a video this weekend on her maiden voyage.


No comments:

Post a Comment